samedi 18 avril 2015

Question about size of app.js in production - 790k?

Hi,



I've just been playing around with the beta, and was quite excited to compare it to Touch 2.4.



At the moment I am only interested in making a mobile app. I did a quick test by building the test scaffold app, then building a production version of the scaffold app using command.



The resulting app produces a folder with classic (desktop) and modern (mobile) folders in. The app.js size in the modern folder is 796k.



This doesn't seem much different to the file size of app.js using Sencha Touch 2.4 when using production. I would perhaps have thought by targeting the newer browsers and using CSS layouts for stuff the file size would have been smaller, or am I missing something? I noticed a new file in there, ext.js at only 300k, not sure about that one.



The .CSS file seemed fairly small, at 127k, but how would I change the default scaffold app to have, say the Cupertino theme or theme base? I tried changing it in the app.json but that didn't have any effect and I can't find the .css files inside the theme folders.



I guess my question is, is it possible to get the file size down any smaller for app.js if you are just targeting a mobile app?



Thanks!





Question about size of app.js in production - 790k?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire