vendredi 17 avril 2015

Sencha CMD 6 / Ext JS 6: Failed to resolve package theme-crisp

In Sencha Cmd 6, attempting to generate a view in my Ext JS 6 app causes the following error:



Sencha Cmd v6.0.0.92

[WRN] Failed to resolve package theme-crisp

[ERR] Theme "theme-crisp" not found

[ERR] Required package "theme-crisp" not found



My app is sitting inside of a Sencha Cmd workspace. The workspace has a copy of Ext JS 6 inside the ext/ folder, which Sencha Cmd generates for me.



Copying the classic/ folder inside the ext/ folder into the workspace/packages/ folder seems to make the problem go away, but I feel as if this is not the right way to fix the problem.



Is there something I'm missing? Shouldn't the packages folder be for *my* custom packages?



Les





Sencha CMD 6 / Ext JS 6: Failed to resolve package theme-crisp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire