vendredi 17 avril 2015

Sencha Architect Build WebApp - Copying of Common Files

I am having issues to copy the files defined in the workspace folder but outside the application folder. When I build Webapp through Architect it is not copying the folder I have under the workspace.



Folder Structure:



B2BManagementConsole ( workspace folder)

common ( common folder which is under workspace folder )

..B2BMgmtConsoleMain ( Application folder. This is one level down to workspace folder)



I made the following change in workspace sencha.cfg file.



workspace.classpath=${workspace.dir}/common



After the build is made, if I open the app.js file and look for the file under common, I don't find it.



please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or correct steps.



Thanks in Advance.

I followed the post http://ift.tt/1PZxZCD



-Madhu.





Sencha Architect Build WebApp - Copying of Common Files

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire