mercredi 15 avril 2015

How to disable auto store reloading when use dynamic binding on Viewmodel?

Dynamic binding is true useful feature of ExtJS 5, and I like to use it because I need to code less. ;) But I've found that sometimes this functionality leads to extra server load. I-|



Use case:

I have master grid and 10 details' grid as tabs in tabpanel. The grids have according stores described in viewmodel. As selection of master grid changes, dynamic binding occures, and all 10 stores reload. All is good, except one moment: user really cannot see data in all 10 grids, really it's enough to see only active grid with actual data. Rest 9 requests to server are excessive, making unneeded load.



What I do want - to save my binding description in viewmodel, but to trigger store loading in non-automatic mode, by using store.load() in selection change event, with seeking active grid and store. How to disable this automatic loading? :-?





How to disable auto store reloading when use dynamic binding on Viewmodel?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire