mercredi 15 avril 2015

Paging toolbar : when I change of page the scrollbar is not always set at the top

Hi,



Ext version tested:

  • Ext 5.1.0.107


Browser versions tested against:

  • Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118 m

  • I think that this problem is not only on Chrome


DOCTYPE tested against:

  • HTML5 (<!DOCTYPE HTML>)


Description:

  • I have a grid with a paging toolbar and when I change of page the scrollbar is not always set at the top


Steps to reproduce the problem:

  • go to http://ift.tt/1DI4QH0

  • I put the scroll at the end of my page.

  • I click to display the next page the scrollbar is put at the top

  • I put the scrollbar at the end of my page

  • I click to display the next page the scrollbar is not at the top


The result that was expected:

  • When I change of page the scrollbar must be always set at the top


The result that occurs instead:

  • When I change of page the scrollbar is not always set at the top


Thank you for your help





Paging toolbar : when I change of page the scrollbar is not always set at the top

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire