dimanche 19 avril 2015

How to specify a theme on the command line?

I have an app that I've themed with different colours for different sections in our company, and I'd like to be able to automate the builds of these several versions on the command line. At the moment I'm right-clicking on each theme in Sencha Architect 3.1 and choosing "Apply Theme" then clicking the "Run build target" button and deploying that to the appropriate folder on the web server.



I can't seem to find any "sencha app build -theme=whatever" setting, so is there a way to do this that is buried away in the docs somewhere?



Failing that, is there a way to build all the themes at once and have some way of specifying which theme file to load in my application's launch() function? That way I wouldn't need the different virtuals on the web server.



Thanks.





How to specify a theme on the command line?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire