mercredi 15 avril 2015

Grid filter of type number : the method clearFilter does not work has expected

Hi,



Ext version tested:

  • Ext 5.1.0.107


Browser versions tested against:

  • Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118 m

  • I think that this problem is not only on Chrome


DOCTYPE tested against:

  • HTML5 (<!DOCTYPE HTML>)


Description:

  • I have a grid with a filter of type number and a button that allows to clear filters

  • If this filter is activated and that I click to clear all filter the filtering of my grid is disabled but if I return in the menu filter the checkbox is always checked


Steps to reproduce the problem:

  • go her http://ift.tt/1AXC2dh

  • filter the data that have the id 3

  • the data are filtered

  • click on the button clear filters

  • the data are not filtered

  • click to see the column menu of the column id

  • the menu filter is checked


The result that was expected:

  • At the end of my scenario the menu filter of the column id must be not checked


The result that occurs instead:

  • At the end of my scenario the menu filter of the column id is checked


Thank you for your help





Grid filter of type number : the method clearFilter does not work has expected

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire