mercredi 15 avril 2015

Sencha app watch does not respect Application 'paths' configuration

Hello,



I am creating a unit test app that requires classes from a main project, while I am working on it I am using "sencha app watch" to monitor the build and keep my files up to date.



In order to access the classes under test from my main project I am using the 'paths' configuration option on my test app to point to my main project like so:





Ext.define('MyAppTests.Application', {

extend: 'Ext.app.Application',

requires: ['MyAppTests.view.MainView'],

paths: {

'MyApp': '../src/app',

'Mock': '../mocks/app'

},

name: 'MyAppTests',

launch: function () {

Ext.widget('app-main');

}

});





It seems that app watch fails to execute when I require MyApp.AClass, though when I use Ext.create('MyApp.AClass') within the app it will work fine, though I have to trick the compiler into not trying to include it by using Ext.create('MyApp' + '.AClass') so that watch will build.



So I think there is something wrong with the watch task as it does not respect the paths configuration in Application, or am I doing something wrong?



Thanks!



PS this is version 5.1.2.52 of sencha cmd in and Ext 5.1 app





Sencha app watch does not respect Application 'paths' configuration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire