jeudi 16 avril 2015

New classes not being picked up

Hey,



I've just started playing with Ext 6 and am hitting a bit of a brick wall on one of the first hurdles. I think it must be something obvious but I'm not able to figure it out.



I have created a new Universal app with Sencha Cmd 6, and successfully built and launched both the classic and modern versions in the browser.



Now I add a new class to a new namespace in the modern folder (something like modern/src/view/feature/MyComp.js) with a simple Ext.Component. I then require it in the Main.js component that is automatically created and use its xtype in one of the tabs (in exactly the same way as the default List is used).



I then do a sencha app build and refresh the browser. There is always an error in the console complaining about the MyComp file not being found in the common src folder, rather than looking in the modern's src folder.



On digging a bit deeper the modern.json file file never gets updated with the MyComp class (although the xtype is mapped correctly).



I have tried this multiple times starting from scratch and I can't get it to work - any ideas?



Thanks!

Stuart





New classes not being picked up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire