mercredi 25 juin 2014

Why my code does not work?

I am learning Ext JS 4 from http://ift.tt/1mt448d

W


hen I tried to run the following code from http://ift.tt/TyzL4z


Code:



Ext.create('Ext.container.Viewport', {


id: 'SchoolViewport',


layout: {
type: 'border'
},
items: [
{
region: 'north',
margins: '0 0 5 0',
title:'Header (north region)',
height: 100,
html:'Header information goes here'
}, {
region: 'west',
title: 'Left bar (west region)',
width: 150,
html:'Navigation goes here'
}, {
region: 'south',
title: 'Footer (south region)',
html: 'Footer Information goes here',
height: 100

}, {
region: 'east',
title: 'Right bar (East region)',
width: 150,
html:'Important information goes here'
}, {
region: 'center',
title:'center content area (center region)',
html:'Content area'
}]
})

My browser does not show any thing.

As I have run other code in the tutorial thus I don't think it's from my constructing the application. I am wondering whether anyone else has my problem. Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire