jeudi 26 juin 2014

when doing production build, get error: SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression

Hi all,

I'm having a problem getting a production build to load in the browser. I am using Architect, and doing the production build that way (which I'm assuming is pretty much the same as if I did cmd through the command line).


I can do a build for testing and that actually works fine, but when I switch to production, I get an error in app.js that is:


Error evaluating app.js with message: SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: nothing to repeat


(that's what Safari is reporting)


The big difference that I see between production and testing is that all of the js files get minified, so I'm guessing there is something with the minification causing this problem. That makes it pretty tough to debug, because I can't really figure out where the error is coming from in the minified app.js file.


I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm wondering if anyone else has come across something like this in cmd, and if there is a compile option or something to set to overcome it.


Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire