lundi 23 juin 2014

How can I extend the customized controller in SA 3 ? :)

I'm using Sencha Architect 3, and I create 2 controller use the "profile":

Ext.define('VideoApp.controller.phone.Main', {

extend: 'Ext.app.Controller',

// ...


}


Ext.define('VideoApp.controller.tablet.Main', {

extend: 'Ext.app.Controller',

// ...


}


But for the "free coding style ", I create the override version of both controllers, as I need to write more comment for the documentation when using JSDuck:


Ext.define('RetailerMobileApp.controller.override.phone.Main', {

override: 'RetailerMobileApp.controller.phone.Main',

// ...

}


Ext.define('RetailerMobileApp.controller.override.tablet.Main', {

override: 'RetailerMobileApp.controller.tablet.Main',

// ...

}


But now I found that I need the "Parent controller" to share my business login( this logic is the same for 'phone.Main" and 'tablet.Main" ), but I CANNOT "Make a Main Controller" and "extend" it in 'phone.Main'( have no way to do that in IDE ) or 'override.phone.Main' ( not working by add 'extend ' when 'override ' is there ), What Can I Do ?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire