Hello,

What is the reasoning for the checkbox to have the following markup?



Code:



<input role="checkbox" type="button" ....>

With this markup, the state of the checkbox is not stored anywhere in the DOM in IE10. The "checked" property is not updated on the DOM element when checkbox is checked or unchecked.

Then the state of the checkbox is stored inside of the component. And component detects clicks on the input element to change the state.



Code:



initEvents: function() {
var me = this;
me.callParent();
// We rely on the labelEl to also trigger a click on the DOM element, so force
// a click here and never have it translate to a tap
me.mon(me.inputEl, 'click', me.onBoxClick, me, {
translate: false
});
},

Any reason for using "translate : false" here? We are adding Ext5 support to Siesta and mixing "translated" and "raw" events makes it very hard to correctly simulate clicks on the checkboxes.