Using ST 2.3.1, see code below. It doesn't matter if I have maxRows there or not, the scrollbar still won't show up. To clarify, the scrollbar shows up in Chrome on my desktop but not when I am running it as an iOS or Android build. When I am running it as an Android or iOS app on my device (built using ST cmd), I see a textarea (and can type in it fine) but there is no scrollbar and therefore no way to scroll the text in the textarea. When I try to scroll the textarea, the entire page scrolls instead.

Code:



Ext.define('App.CreateNotePage', {
extend: 'Ext.Container',


requires: [
'Ext.form.FieldSet',
'Ext.field.TextArea'
],

config: {
scrollable: true,
fullscreen: true,
items: [


{
xtype: 'fieldset',
title: 'Required',
items: [
{
xtype: 'textfield',
itemId: 'subject',
maxLength: 256,
autoCapitalize: true,
autoComplete: true,
autoCorrect: true
},
{
xtype: 'selectfield',
cls: 'note-form',
itemId: 'type',
autoSelect: false,
store: 'Notes.NoteType'
},
{
xtype: 'textareafield',
itemId: 'noteTxt',
maxLength: 4000,
maxRows: 2
}
]
}
]
}
});