jeudi 26 juin 2014

Grid problem

Hi,

I have created a very simple project that displays a few hundred records in a grid.


The problem is that the grid doesn't seem to display correctly. As shown in image below, the grid does not use all available space.


grid1.jpg


If I sort one column by clicking on the column header all available space is used but I suddenly have two scrollbars??? See image below

grid2.jpg


What is happening here? Please help me on this. I have been very impressed with what I've seen of Ext JS so far, but that this simple example fails makes me a little bit scared about the quality of the widgets. Hopefully it is me that does something wrong. My view file looks like this:



Code:



Ext.define('testApp.view.main.Main', {

extend: 'Ext.container.Container',
xtype: 'app-main',

items: [{
xtype: 'grid',
store : 'Objects',


columns : [{
text : 'Column1',
dataIndex : 'Column1'
},{
text : 'Column2',
dataIndex : 'Column2'
},{
text : 'Column3',
dataIndex : 'Column3'
}]

}]
});

And by the way I have tried to runn sencha app build and sencha app refresh but it does not help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire