In extjs4, I routinely had shared components that were used across different apps. Some as simple as a combo or as complex as an entire panel. All that was required to allow me to reference these shared components, was to add the "paths" config to the application, and a required tag:

Code:



....
paths: Ext.Loader.setPath("sharedComponents", "/sharedComponents/extjs5"),
....
requires: ['sharedComponents.combo1']
....

However, in ext5 when I do this, the framework doesn't seem to register the loader path and returns an error as though it's expecting combo 1 to be in "http://...app/view/sharedComponents/combo1"

The only way I've found to get around this, is to wait for the viewport to render, then manually add the components where I want them. This is obviously far from ideal - since I can't reference the xtypes easily - or have them load up automatically.

Has anyone else seen this issue, or know if there's an easy fix?