vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Unable to switch Ext Version from SA 3.1

Please help

I installed latest architect 3.2 side by side with 3.1. ie, installed in another location. When I open an old project in SA 3.1 it asking for project upgrade. So that I removed all latest versions of CMDs from my PC and now I only having CMD 5.0.3.324. Then I have removed everything exept "metadata" folder and project xds file and opened project file again in SA3.1 and now the CMD is picking correct version.

But the strange issue is that the Ext version automatically upgraded to the latest 5.1 . But I dont want that version I need previous 5.0.1 version only because this one having lots of issues.


So my question is that, how can I tell SA 3.1 to pick the degraded version of ExtJS. I couldn't see any configuration. I tried to changes the framework version from xds file but it automatically converted the ExtJS version again to the latest one.


Please help urgent.


MG






Unable to switch Ext Version from SA 3.1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire