mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Showing specific month in DatePicker when field is empty

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project in Ext 4.2 where I'm trying to make the datepicker from a datefield open up on a specific month even if the value of the field itself is not filled in yet.


For example, I have a sort of timesheet about a certain week and I would like the attached datefield to be blank but once you select the calendar button (and in this case open the Date Picker) it should open up the month that corresponds to the week shown in the timesheet. I already set all the other days as disabled but it would be nice if the datepicker opens up on a date I specified and not just the current week...


Would I have to override Datepicker for this or is there a more elegant way?


Thanks in advance,

J






Showing specific month in DatePicker when field is empty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire