mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Override field Spinner doesn't work on production app

Hi, I'm working on







framework:Sencha Touch 2.4.x


I create a spinner override as described in this conversation.


In order to reproduce the problem, I created the Override I click on the component with the right button and the click on "Create override for this class"


The ovverride created a file /app/override/field/Spinner.js


The code was:



Code:



Ext.define('MyApp.override.field.Spinner', { override: 'Ext.field.Spinner',
applyValue : function(value) {
value = parseFloat(value);
if (isNaN(value) || value === null) {
value = this.getDefaultValue();
}
return this.callSuper([value]);
}
});

SA change app.json file adding

Code:



"js": [
...
{
"path": "app/override/field/Spinner.js",
"x-compile": true
},


...
],

nothing more.

When I launch the command "sencha app build production" there is an error in the app:



Code:



Error evaluating http://ift.tt/1BrG3Sr with message: TypeError: undefined is not a function

To fix the problem I had to remove the line from app.json file and add the required file in app.js file

Code:



Ext.application({
name: 'MyApp',


requires: [
'Ext.MessageBox',
'MyApp.override.field.Spinner'
],

//...
});

Do you thing it's a SA bug o I did something wrong when I added the Override?

Thanks for your support.

Regards






Override field Spinner doesn't work on production app

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire