mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Copying Ext.tree.plugin.TreeViewDragDrop settings for a Container

Hi guys,

Question:

Where are the drop event handlers that make Ext.tree.plugin.TreeViewDragDrop configured?


Details:

I love how beautifully Ext.tree.plugin.TreeViewDragDrop works on Ext.tree.Panel's. I don't have to configure anything after I "plug" it into my tree panels.


However, I have a situation where I'm using an Ext.container.Container to hold items instead of a tree! I would like to build a similar plugin to that of TreeViewDragDrop but for a container instead of a tree.


I would like to know where the drop event handlers are configured that make TreeViewDragDrop so awesomely smooth and wonderful to use. I'd like to copy those settings.






Copying Ext.tree.plugin.TreeViewDragDrop settings for a Container

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire