vendredi 30 janvier 2015

field on form's fieldset have no description when opening window

I use some form on tab panel with field description and allright

OT56zcN.png

But when I use this form on window that's doesn't work

mn6UVqC.png


What is wrong?


Window definition:



Code:



Ext.define('Project.view.d988.mkd.profile.generalMeeting.Add', {
extend: 'Project.AbstractWindow',
alias: 'widget.d988GeneralMeetingsAddWindow',
title: 'Добавление сведений о проводимых общих собраниях собственников',
resizable: false,
modal: true,
autoShow: true,
requires: [
'Project.ux.grid.PagingToolbarResizerExt',
'Project.view.d988.mkd.profile.generalMeeting.AddForm'
],
checkedData: {},
parentGrid: null,
autoScroll: false,
closeAction: 'destroy',
plugins: ['permission'],


initComponent: function () {
var me = this;


Ext.apply(me, {
tbar: {
ui: 'footer',
items: [
{
text: 'Сохранить',
handler: function () {
me.saveForm();
}
},
'->',
{
text: 'Отмена',
handler: function () {
me.close();
}
}
]
},
items: [
{
xtype: 'd988ProfileCardOverhaulOverview'
}
]
});


me.callParent(arguments);
},


saveForm: function () {
var me = this;
}
});





field on form's fieldset have no description when opening window

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire