mardi 27 janvier 2015

How do I make a custom column text

I'm trying to follow the i18n id of this example, except my component will be a grid and I need to update the text of each column with a locale caption.

So I will have something like:



Code:



Ext.define('MyApp.view.MainPanel', {
extend: 'Ext.grid.GridPanel',
alias: 'widget.mainpanel',
myField: 'MyColumnCaption',
items: [
{
xtype: 'gridcolumn',
dataIndex: 'myColumn',
text: this.myField
}
]
});

My problem is that I can only set a string for "text" in the architect (!) Meaning I can't use a variable as content. There is a type button on the left of the config panel in the architect, but it doesn't give me any other options than string.

Perhaps I'm expected to use data-binding, and apply the locale override on the databinding itself, but it's not what the sencha example is showing in any way.


How can I use a custom variable for the text property of a column ?






How do I make a custom column text

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire