vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Application launch method not called when using Sencha Architect 3.2 / Ext JS 5.1

I tried upgrading my Ext JS 5.0 app to 5.1 back when 5.1 was released but ran into problems.

Now that we have Architect 3.2 with official support for Ext JS 5.1 I decided to give it another go and the exact same thing happens.


I get a blank screen when I visit the application that was updated using SA3.2 (was working fine with SA 3.2 prior to updating to Ext JS 5.1). It seems SA uses a launch() function to instantiate the viewport marked as the initial view thus:



Code:



launch: function() {
Ext.create(MyPkg.view.AppViewport');
}

If I add a debugger statement to launch() it is never executed, suggesting that the method itself is not being invoked. No uncaught exceptions are thrown.

When editing launch() the above Ext.create() statement is removed, but added back in when I leave the method, so the earliest I can add the debugger statement is after the Ext.create(). Is there somewhere earlier I can add a debugger statement to try and identify what is going wrong?


In the other thread dongryphon suggested I check the value of "Ext.isReady". If I do this in the console it returns false.


I wondered if the viewport should be converted to a panel with the viewport plugin but it appears this is not supported in SA 3.2.


I'm stuck. How do I get my application to initialize?






Application launch method not called when using Sencha Architect 3.2 / Ext JS 5.1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire