mercredi 28 janvier 2015

[INFOREQ] chrome + logitech t620 generate error in boxReady function

Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.







Default chrome + logitech t620 generate error in boxReady function



chrome + logitech t620 generate error in boxReady function





After I installed Logitech T620 to my OS Windows 8.1 64 bit Ent, installer automatically installed drivers and some extensions. When I tried run any ExtJS app (and I mean any e.g. http://ift.tt/1JGjkbx generate error too) from Chrome 40.0.2214.93 m I get following error - undefined is not a function. I didnt dive too deep to source code but what I found is missing scroller.setInnerElement function. Following override temporarily fix this problem:

Code:



Ext.define('My.overrides.Component', {
override: 'Ext.Component',

onBoxReady: function(width, height) {
var me = this,
scroller = me.scrollable;

if (me.resizable) {
me.initResizable(me.resizable);
}

if (me.draggable) {
me.initDraggable();
}
if (scroller) {
if (me.touchScroll && scroller.setInnerElement) {
scroller.setInnerElement(me.getScrollerEl());
}
scroller.setElement(me.getOverflowEl());
}
if (me.hasListeners.boxready) {
me.fireEvent('boxready', me, width, height);
}
}
});

I tried uninstall Logitech Smooth Scrolling extension but it does not change anything. Firefox and IE works like a charm. It almost looks like Chrome detect this device as touch and ExtJS set touchScroll variable.















Default







We'll need some more information.

a) If you do a clean install of Chrome (no extensions) what happens?

b) What is scroller (what type)?

c) What is Ext.supports.touchScroll?


Even so, I don't really think this is an Ext bug. If Chrome detects your device as something that supports touch scroll, then there's not really much leverage to do anything.








Evan Trimboli

Sencha Developer

Twitter - @evantrimboli

Don't be afraid of the source code!















Default







Thats bad because with this device I get error in all ExtJS 5.1 apps. ExtJS 5.0 is without this error.

a) I get an error. So looks like problem isnt in extension but probably in drivers?

b) Ext.scroll.DomScroller

c) 1














[INFOREQ] chrome + logitech t620 generate error in boxReady function

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire