mardi 27 janvier 2015

Cannot build using Sencha Architect

I just downloaded Sencha Architect from the web site. Ensured Ant, Ruby and Java were all installed properly.

Then installed Sencha Architect. It looks like Sencha Architect has installed Cmd 5.0.2.270 as well as other ExtJs and Touch frameworks. Please note I am running a trial version before we can purchase the license.


About: Sencha Architect


Created a new project in Architect and tried to save, I see the following message:

Architect build tools is missing dependencies to function. Please see preferences>dependencies.


Also, the "Build Web App" button is disabled. I tried to manually enable build tools from project settings>framework and still cannot make it work.


Am I missing something here?






Cannot build using Sencha Architect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire