samedi 20 septembre 2014

Strange behavior when I have View in Design View and ViewController in Code View

If I have both open (so 2 tabs on top) and the view is in Design mode, when I go to the view controller, and "try" to edit some code by clicking on the left gutter (or on the edit icon) it will switch to the view in design mode. If I have both open in code view, then all is good. I wonder if this is the way it is supposed to work.

Bruce


OK, talking about strange behavior, for the 1st time, I tried Find and Replace. I wanted to replace all occurrences of X with Y in a controller (yes, a plain, old, boring controller, not one of the shiny new ViewControllers). 1st, I found that you have to have a function in edit mode to do this. It does nothing if just selecting the entire controller, then, since I have a function in edit mode, if I click replace all, it replaces ALL items in the controller, not just the ones in the function being edited. (I sort of like it replacing all, but not sure why I have to have a function in focus.)






Strange behavior when I have View in Design View and ViewController in Code View

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire