mardi 30 septembre 2014

Sencha Design Query

Hello,

I was very new to Sencha and I had some clarifications which I thought would be better if I share at this forum.


Query is : I have a current web application in place to provide me data in a list which is built using java and ui is built using jsp. I want to design a mobile app in Sencha to perform the same task and simultaneously want it in desktop using Sencha/ExtJs.


Now I am confused in following manner :


1. Do I need to create separate applications for web app and mobile app?


2. For the web app I need to load a separate set of files whereas for the mobile app it is different. If the application is one then can I do this?


3. Also, all the java files which I am using for the getting the list data, should be in same code base or separate?


Please help me on this.


Thanks in advance..






Sencha Design Query

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire