lundi 29 septembre 2014

How to achieve double grouping

Hi ST Forum members,

It's my first time using Sencha Touch and I'm not familiar with it's architecture, so I thought about asking experienced people to guide me to achieve my goal and to use the best approach that follow the ST best practice.


My goal is to display a list of meals with those properties: name, date, period(lunch or dinner).


I want to show all meals of the same day in a carousel so first item of carousel will be for example Sunday next item will be monday .....


And in each day (carousel item) I have the list of meals of this day grouped by the period(dinner and lunch). Please see the image below as it explains more.


iPhone Wireframe.png


I'm confused about how to achieve that especially that I need to group Meals first by date and secondly by period (stores could have only grouping property).


I found the only way to achieve that is to make a specific store foreach day which load meals of one day which is not reliable.


Could any expert or experienced member advice me or guide me to any tips or parts of the ST that will help me.


Thanks a lot.






How to achieve double grouping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire