lundi 29 septembre 2014

'Building a Login App' - Question

I just noticed that there is a new guide describing one method of creating a login front-end to an Ext JS application. I'm currently in the process of trying to move an Ext JS 3.x app to use Ext JS 5 and this guide is useful. I do have a question about this example, however. One thing I would like to be able to do with our application is to only download the full application code base to the users browser once they have logged on.

It seems that the implementation presented in this guide only handles switching from a non-logged on view to a logged on view, but it seems that if you have a large application the code for the entire application is going to be loaded onto the users browser. In our current Ext JS 3.x implementation, we use a JSP page to load a small application containing just the login code and once the user has been validated with refresh the page which loads the full application. When I tried to port this logic to Ext JS 5 I found myself stymied by the build process which wants to bundle everything together. It would be nice to have an example of a way to deal with application login where the main application code isn't loaded until the user is authenticated.


Thanks.


Jim






'Building a Login App' - Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire