mardi 23 septembre 2014

Extjs DataView not showing scroll bar on iPad

Hi, I have a very simple data view written using Extjs 4.2.3, works well on desktop (in Chrome),

but when accessing from iPad, the dataview is not displaying a scrollbar, even though I have

autoScroll: true set.

data shows, and I can scroll the data using finger, but scroll bar not displaying, which is a pretty big UX issue for my app.


questions:

0. What is the reason this is not working

1. Is there any setting, config we can apply for the existing data view so the scroll bar can show up?

2. if #1 is not possible, is there another extjs widget we can use that can display a scrollbar on iPad?

3. if #2 is not possible, is rewriting the app using Sencha Touch the only solution?


if it comes down to #3, then I will have to consider implementing something without extjs and I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestion what to use.


thanks for any help I can get.






Extjs DataView not showing scroll bar on iPad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire