Hello,

I use a grid with plugin bufferedrender.

In some cases, after the reconfigure event was launched, I execute scrollTo function to go to my row like this :



Code:



goToRowByModel : function(model, scroll) {
var me = this,
texteborderNorthGrid = Ext.ComponentQuery.query('#textegrid')[0];


if(texteborderNorthGrid) {
texteborderNorthGrid.getSelectionModel().select(model);
if(scroll) {
indexSelectedRow = texteborderNorthGrid.getStore().indexOf(texteborderNorthGrid.getSelectionModel().getSelection()[0]);
texteborderNorthGrid.getPlugin('texteGridBufferedRenderer').scrollTo(indexSelectedRow,false);
}
}

},

Sometimes I have this error : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'el' of null ext-all-debug.js:17260

if I look the code at that line I have :



Code:



getOffsetsTo: function(offsetsTo) {
var o = this.getXY(),
e = Ext.fly(offsetsTo.el || offsetsTo).getXY();
return [o[0] - e[0],o[1] - e[1]];
}

It seems that offsets is null at that moment.

Regards