mercredi 24 septembre 2014

MemoryProxy + Paging + Filtering doesn't work together

Hello,

I have my store which uses proxy memory. This store is used in grid which contains filtering in columns and pagingtoolbar. When I use only paging everything is fine. I can navigate and value are displayed correctly. But when I use filtering, paging doesn't work any more correctly. I mean it still displays number of total rows insted of number of filtered rows.

For example:

I have 100 rows and page size set to 10, so I see 10 pages. When I set my filter, number of rows decreased to 25 rows, but I still see 10 pages in pagingtoolbar. When I click go to next page paging shows zero records and I cannot use it any more.


Have you got any ideas how I can set up paging and filtering to use it on client side?






MemoryProxy + Paging + Filtering doesn't work together

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire