mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Size vertically columns in a border layout

I am a beginner at Ext JS, and I try to do a POC to evaluate it.

I made a container with a border layout, and in its center, I added another container with a column layout.


In each column, I put a mono-column grid panel (the rows of each grid are independent of the other grids).


The problem is, unless I put a height in pixels on the grids, they go beyond the center region, spilling on the south region. I have to set the height to an arbitrary size to get a scrollbar on these grids.


So, my question is: is there a way to tell the layout to size the content of the columns to the height of the center region?

Do I have to listen for resizing events and set the heights accordingly, or is there a smarter, more declarative way?


Thanks.






Size vertically columns in a border layout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire