mardi 30 septembre 2014

setMasked don't work on iPhone

Hello,

I'm creating an app, that load dynamically items on a store.

During the load I push the masked view on Viewport.

It's working when I'm trying the app on Firefox Browser, but when I try on my iphone, there is nothing masked view...


On the main.js I've add two functions :



Code:



function mask(texte) {
Ext.Viewport.setMasked({
xtype: 'loadmask',
message: texte
});
}
function unmask() {
Ext.Viewport.unmask();
}

And I call them inside other functions on main.js :


Code:



function schedule(ladate) {
mask('Loading...');
start = new Date();
....
unmask();
}

I've tried to set loadmask in the view like this :


Code:



itemTpl: new Ext.XTemplate(
...
),
masked: {
xtype: 'loadmask',
message: 'Loading...'
},

But it's always work on Firefox, not on iPhone...

How can I do this please ?



setMasked don't work on iPhone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire