jeudi 27 mars 2014

Simple Navigation

Hi! I'm a newbie to Sencha Arcitecht and web programming and is struggling to create, whats seems to be in my mind, a simple button navigation trough different panels.

I tried to follow a tutorial to learn how Navigation View works. (http://ift.tt/1gH0dmf) But in this tutorial you can't put multiple buttons in the same panel. All buttons will react equal. If you look at my attached picture you see what I want to achieve. Can I still use Navigation View with a little change in the controller code?

It's a nice thing with the bar and the back button you get when using Navigation View. It would also be great with a home button.

Please help, just remember i'm a newbie, so i like to keep this as simple as possible.


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire