dimanche 30 mars 2014

Errors when compiling SASS file.

Hello, I am following a tutorial on sencha touch, and I can't seem to be able to pass a themeing lesson, because I always get some weird errors.

First of all, when running compass compile in the


Quote:




C:\wamp\www\SenchaNoteTaker\resources\sass



path, I would get:


Code:



Errno::EACCES on line ["897"] of C: Permission denied






I found that it was because of some error in the latest version of compass, so I downgraded it to previous version, but then I get errors of missing fonts. So I copy fonts from touch/resources directory, but then I get yet another error:


Code:



error app.scss (Line 2 of _Class.scss: Undefined variable: "$font-family".)

Sass::SyntaxError on line ["2"] of C: Undefined variable: "$font-family".







Could someone help me fix the errors? I have been failing for this whole Sunday, and I'm losing hope here...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire