lundi 31 mars 2014

Ext.device.Connection works in Chrome, but not on iPad

I have a project which needs to check whether the device is connected before submitting a form. I'm using




Code:



Ext.device.Connection.isOnline()


to check this. When doing this in Chrome during development, the method works just fine. As soon as I deploy to an iPad or the iOS simulator, the app "hangs" at the line which checks isOnline(). I get no error reported and can therefore not debug this.



I'm using Phonegap 3.4, iOS7.1, Sencha Cmd 4.0.0.203, Sencha Touch 2.3.1.



Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it? If so, I'd be grateful if you would share how you did so. Otherwise, can anyone even point me in the right direction to find out what's going wrong?



Thank you in advance.



Tony




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire