vendredi 28 mars 2014

Creating a custom component

Hi



I would like to create a custom component that displays a table element (and it's relevant rows, etc).



So far I have extended Ext.Container (since I would like my component to have all the features of a container). I would then like to include the table element tag to the main container.



I can do this through this.setHtml(tableHtmlString ...), but this feels wrong to me. I would like my table tag to be the main element (or immediate child element), since (1) it is the main component item and (2) this would reduce tag nesting within the component.



Is there a proper standard way to add a dom element as the main component tag (or immediate child of it).

I have also tried setting contentEl (to no effect). The component has a this.element tag, would it be best to append my table element to this tag and how would I append it in Sencha?\



In addition, what layout properties would I set on my container for the table element to take up the whole screen and allow for scrolling?



Thanks

tt88




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire