jeudi 27 mars 2014

Design view stopped working in my touch project

So of what I've read it seems like having problems with the design view isn't that uncommon.

I'm running Architect 3.0.3.1382 on Windows 8.1. What happened was I was building an Android app. Since my computer was running bit slow so I decided to reboot it. When I opened my project again in SA the design view didn't work and hasn't worked with that specific project ever since. If I create a new project or start another project the design view will work fine. It doesn't say anything in the log or in the output. My project still runs fine though, the only thing that doesn't work is the design view (which basically makes SA useless). I also tried to re-install SA.



Anyone else had a similar problem? I'd be grateful for any help.



Cheers - E




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire