lundi 31 mars 2014

Getting warning "(Trailing comma is not legal in an ECMA-262 object initializer => "

I am getting warnings

(Trailing comma is not legal in an ECMA-262 object initializer =>

when I do a build of my project using sencha touch 2.3. The content (app folder) of my project is copy pasted from a project which I created using Sencha touch 2.0. When I run the index.html file , it is running fine in desktop browser, but when I try to take a build, this warning is coming, and the app.js is not changed. I searched in net and found removing the comma's which are unnecessary will solve the warning, but I have lot of js files and doing that for each file is a huge task. Also, this warning dint came when I build the project using 2.0. Is this check something new which has been added in sencha touch 2.3.1 or I am missing something here, please suggest.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire