vendredi 28 mars 2014

Sencha app build with production not reflecting changes on updating the app

Hi All,



I am making an app in Sencha Touch for which I use Phonegap for deployment to various platforms like Android, iOS, etc.

The issue is the app doesn't reflects the changes on update. I tried the following steps:

1) Create a production build from Sencha CMD (I am using Sencha Cmd v3.1.2.342)

2) Use this build to generate for e.g. an APK file via Phonegap,

3) Install the app on the device, which already has a previous version of the same installed.

4) Run the app, none of the changes to the code were reflected.



Tried the same with a package build and that worked fine on an update.

If I add some dummy Alerts in my index.html that shows up fine, but any Sencha file changes are not at all reflected.

And this issue happens when we update the app.



Read through the forum for any solution, found few similar articles which suggest that this issue may have been resolved, but I am still getting this issue. (http://ift.tt/1jCDEBi?)

If you read through the last comments, some more people are also maybe facing a similar issue even on latest versions.



So can anyone please help me out here. I am really stuck on this, and since it happens only on an update, I am finding it very hard to debug the issue.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire