lundi 31 mars 2014

Hiding Buttons for Print Not Working in Firefox

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm pretty new to working with Ext.js. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



I'm having issues hiding buttons for a printable version of my page. I think the problem lies with the "setVisibilityMode" option which I've been toying around with, but have had no luck as of yet getting to work. At any rate, I'm trying to remove a series of buttons at the top of the page by changing their visible states. It works in all other browsers, but not Firefox.



Well initially it doesn't, but when the page is reloaded the styles are stripped out and it works fine. The print buttons pops up a box in an iframe in a zindex that floats over the page. This is what I suspect is throwing things off. Any ideas ext people?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire