lundi 23 février 2015

TabPanel within a Panel does not work properly

I have a basic example below, works in other browsers but does not work on my iPhone 6 Plus. I do not know if in another iPhone the same problem occurs.

When do my TabPanel the root it works, but as a child, does not appear the Toolbar.

Code:



Ext.define("AppTest.view.MainView", {
extend: "Ext.Panel",


config: {
layout: 'fit',
items: [
{
xtype: 'tabpanel',
tabBar: {
docked: 'bottom',
layout: {
pack: 'center'
}
},


defaults: {
styleHtmlContent: true
},


items: [
{
title: 'Home',
iconCls: 'home',
html: 'Home Screen'
},
{
title: 'Contact',
iconCls: 'user',
html: 'Contact Screen'
}
]
}
]
}
});

Ext.application({

views: [
'MainView'
],
name: 'AppTest',
launch: function () {
Ext.create('AppTest.view.MainView', { fullscreen: true });
}


});

Is it a bug? Or something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.






TabPanel within a Panel does not work properly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire