mardi 24 février 2015

Seeking clarification on future Touch licensing

Hi,

Today's mailout mentions that Ext.JS and Touch are merging.


Is it Sencha's plan to charge a per end-user fee to apps packaged using cordova and distributed via app stores in the future? I ask because Ext.JS charges a per end-user fee.


If the answer is yes, that's ok. I would just like to know with more notice than the single dev ExtJS people got, and I think that's not unreasonable given the last 3 years of my life have been spent developing on this platform!


Obviously there's an open door given the open source version of Sencha Touch. This would allow a community to take the latest open source release of Touch and keep it updated, which I understand we'd be allowed to do as long as we in turn released our modifications under the same license.






Seeking clarification on future Touch licensing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire