mercredi 25 février 2015

I can't select item when i load my store

Hello, Sorry my english is so bad lol !

My grid panel :



Code:



new Ext.grid.GridPanel({
title: "Utilisateurs",
layout: 'fit',
style: marginElement,
columns: mesColonnesUtil,
id: 'gridPanelUtil',
width: '70%',
colspan:2,
collapsible: false,
layout: 'fit',
autoWidth: true,
monitorResize: true,
height: 200,
store: storeUtil,
stripeRows: true,
selModel: new Ext.grid.RowSelectionModel({
singleSelect: true
}),
listeners: {
click: function () {
this.selModel.getSelected();


}
}
}),

My store :


Code:



var storeUtil = new Ext.data.JsonStore({ proxy: proxyGrUtil,
baseParams: { method: 'storeUtil', gr: '' },
autoLoad: true,
fields: ["Nom", "Prenom", "LDAPUser"],
root: "rows",
totalProperty: "total",
successProperty: "success"
});

My combobox with select event, i load my grid panel with params :


Code:



xtype: 'combo',
store: storeGrUtil,
id: 'comboGrUtil_GrUtil',
width: 300,
valueField: "id",
displayField: "lib",
triggerAction: 'all',
mode: 'local',
listeners: {
select: function () {
Ext.getCmp('gridPanelUtil').store.load({
params: {
gr: Ext.getCmp('comboGrUtil_GrUtil').getValue() // this the value of items selected combobox
}
});

After this event, I can't select a row in my grid panel, why ?

I don't understand.

Help me please.

Pour les français qui passerais pas là :

J'ai un grid panel, que je recharge après que j'ai sélectionné un élément dans ma combobox.

Mais après cela, je ne peut plus sélectionner de ligne dans mon grid panel, je ne comprend pas pourquoi.

Merci !






I can't select item when i load my store

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire