jeudi 26 février 2015

Calendar Store Reload/Refresh

Hi,

Issues I am facing is that server side method which I am specifying in my store's proxy is called multiple time on first time loading of my calendar, one with day time range, then weekly range, then monthly and data(event) being fetched from server side after I navigate from one month to other is not being displayed/refreshed in calendar view.


I have tried explicitly like this;


App.calendarPanel.eventStore.proxy.url = '/http://ift.tt/1LJIbdv'+paramValue; //Option 1

App.calendarPanel.eventStore.baseParams = { start: App.viewStart.dateFormat('Y-m-d'), end: App.viewEnd.dateFormat('Y-m-d')};//Option 2

App.eventStore.proxy.url = '/http://ift.tt/1LJIbdv' + paramValue; //Option 3

App.eventStore.baseParams = { start: App.viewStart.dateFormat('Y-m-d'), end: App.viewEnd.dateFormat('Y-m-d')};//Option 4


App.calendarPanel.eventStore.load(); //Option 1

App.calendarPanel.eventStore.reload(); //Option 2


My store looks like;


this.eventStore = Ext.create('Ext.calendar.data.MemoryEventStore', {

//data: Ext.calendar.data.Events.getData()//This static call works just fine if I uncomment this one and comment proxy call

proxy: {

type: 'ajax',

url: Path + '/http://ift.tt/1wiPiZ8,

reader: {

type: 'json',

root: 'evts',//have tried with or without specifying root element

listeners: {

exception: function (proxy, response, options) {

alert(response.responseText);

}

}

}

}

});


Please let me know if you are unable to understand my scenario.






Calendar Store Reload/Refresh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire