samedi 26 avril 2014

Showing a loading gif into grid cell on runtime

I have a grid.Panel with some records, when a record is selected then a button in a ToolBar is enabled so I can start a "Long Running Process" on server side, so I need to show in cell (of that row) a Loading icon.


First I will show a Messagebox that will say "Initializing...", on that phase the server will log the task in a Queue so a Windows Service can catch that later. When the server returns a "success" then I hide the messagebox but now the Loading icon should be visible until the Long Running Process ends (maybe after 2 hours).


This button label is "Start Process".


On button click I have the following code:

Code:



onButtonClickProcess: function (button, e, options) { console.log('start process'); Ext.MessageBox.show({ title: 'Please wait', msg: '...', progressText: 'Initializing...', width: 300, progress: true, closable: false, wait: true, waitConfig: { interval: 200 } }); var row = this.getGrid().getSelectionModel().getSelection()[0]; Ext.Ajax.request({ url: '/api/TimeSheet/QueueTask', method: 'GET', params : { "timesheetId" : row.get("TimesheetImportId") }, success: function (response, opts) { Ext.MessageBox.hide(); // TODO: // Here I have to show the loading icon into my row cell ?? }, failure: function (response, opts) { Ext.MessageBox.hide(); } }) },



Any clue on how to do that?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire