jeudi 24 avril 2014

Reg: Gauge Chart in Sencha Touch 2.3.1 Implementation

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me out in below problem. Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------


I'm implementing MVC based SenchaTouch based app.


1. Login Screen.

2. Once We provide valid credentials then routing to List of 'Stores'

3. When we click on Store, We are displaying store details.


Now I'm implementing Gauge chart in "StoreDetails" View.


I thought of using x:type:'gauge' , But in ST 2.3.1 version, xtype:gauge is removed.


By the way, I'm creating gauge chart view as widget (like alias : widget:gc8) and adding xtype:gc8 in "Store Detail" View.


Since xtype:gauge is not available in ST 2.3.1 verison, i'm getting - 'substring error'.


Can some one share code to include gauge chart in my view?


Thanks in advance & have a great time.


//Krishna.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire