vendredi 25 avril 2014

[OPEN] Container - unused local variable



  1. You found a bug! We've classified it as



    EXTJS-13194
    .

    We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.







  2. Default Container - unused local variable



    Container - unused local variable





    I just noticed that the controller variable is not used, so I thought I'd report it.


    Code:



    Ext.define('Ext.container.Container', {
    ...
    // @private
    initComponent: function(){
    var me = this,
    reference = me.reference,
    controller, // <--- unused variable
    len;


    me.callParent();


    me.getLayout();
    // Set a flag to say we're constructing children, can be useful
    // to know during construction time to save work
    me.constructing = true;


    if (reference && reference.charAt(len = reference.length - 1) === '>') {
    me.isParentReference = true;
    me.reference = reference.substring(0, len);
    //<debug>
    if (!me.validIdRe.test(me.reference)) {
    Ext.Error.raise('Invalid component "reference": "' + me.reference + '"');
    }
    //</debug>
    }


    me.initItems();
    delete me.constructing;
    },
    ...













  3. Default







    Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

    Likely left over from when we moved the ViewController logic from Container to Component.














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire