mardi 29 avril 2014

Preventing first grid row from scrolling

I need to lock the first row in my grid to prevent it from scrolling vertically. This is essentially like adding second header however it should look like a row and should contain data from the grid model.

One approach I contemplate is to separate the first row data out in the model and modify the header template to make the second header row look like a regular data row. The disadvantage is that I will have to provide data binding to the second header row to populate it with the numbers I need.


Does anyone have an example of this done (e.g. via a plugin)? Seems like a very common feature (freezing a grid row), and one already done with columns as this post suggests....


P.S. This is very similar to locking columns in this example, except I need it with rows:

http://ift.tt/1iyi89G





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire